Monday, March 04, 2024

Hockey fun!

I have to say this year has been an emotional roller coaster in Hockey the season is over as it started back in October. What the heck and where the heck does the time go?  

Elsie is in 10U and this is Korbinators last year as a Bantam with the La Crosse Flames. Next year he moves on to High School Hockey and the City of La Crosse doesn't like Hockey, so we have to Co-up with another school! Lax sucks for kids' stuff, our kids have been playing together since they were 4 years old and now we have to change.  However, we will not focus on the negativity. 

I'm going to be all over the place with this and post, a lot is on my facebook page. I need to keep posting here too. As my kids get older, I want them to be able to read it and say that was my mom.   


  No words!! Just priceless….

Korbinator gives a huge emotional ((hug)) to his Dad/Coach!