Monday, April 11, 2022

Holy Schinkes it’s week 4 already so back in the pool yep it's "Monday-Funday!"

 Never miss a Monday right??  In my Ironman training I'm supposed to have Mondays off,  I just struggle with that however, I decided to swim 2700 plus and baby jog 3 miles on Mondays. So with that said I called the YMCA and got my membership started again. I was back in the pool by 8:00am, I haven't swam since Ironman WI 2019 and HOLY CRAP I could feel it my arms were on fire by 500 yards, and my breathing was off however, I knew if I stuck it out I would be fine.. 2700 yards later I was feeling unstoppable now that doesn't mean I was a rocket, I just did the best I could with my fins on, I used my paddles, and my pull, now we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning. 

My 2700 swim was 48 to 51 min. wowza However. it's a start! 






This evening was an easy 3 mile run with my bailey bear and the sun!! 





Week 4/24