Friday, May 27, 2016

Work, training, breakfast and lil sunshine's....

Training athletes is such a blessing to me, watching athletes give their best, knowing that I have a positive impact on their day/lives is just priceless to me. Today while training we seen some of the most beautiful views while others were snuggled in their beds... πŸ˜‰
I've changed my training schedule around so I could get everything set for the athletes before they get there (at the parks). So for me no training before they train unless I want to get up at 3:19 AM.... Mmmmm no! 
So after I'm done training them I'm off to the YMCA to swim thankfully everyone understands when 6:00am comes training is done and "the evil trainer is off to do her training!" 
Today was swim 2800, eat breakfast in the car, get my littles ready for school, and out the door... 
I have to say I love my new goggles they done give me "goggle eyes"...