Friday, May 20, 2016

Thinking in my training yesterday...


People will always come in and out of your life. Some just pass by, some will challenge you, others will hurt you, while others will always be there for you. 
There will only be a selected few who "truly" will be there for you. They will support you when you're in pain, and sincerely be happy when you no longer are in pain. They will be there even if years pass by. 
I am so grateful for every single person in my life whether they've been there positively or negatively because they taught me who I really want to be. I don't need to conform. I don't need to justify. I am me. "Life will always teach you to love/appreciate the bright moments but be grateful for the dark moments because they are lessons to work through and SHINE." 
Live it. Love it. Be it..... Live a Spectacular Life! πŸ˜‰