Sunday, July 05, 2015

Changes...

I take photos now every week, (I won't be posting them in until the end "mommy reasons")
In my sweet Athletic Bling, Bling suit, I don't know if I'll be wearing this Athletic Bling, Bling Suit for the computition but it gives me a visual of where I need to be. 
My measurements they really haven't changed to much however, when I look at my photos and how my clothes fit different in different areas tells me I'm doing good. My biggest struggles so far... 1. Not having a thyroid and when you drop sugar and crap foods you would think you would see major changes.... Mmmm not me YET! 
2. Cutting back on cardio..... It's hard! 
-Blood work done next week to see where my levels are. 

July 5, 2015 
Chest 33
Waist 29
Hips 34
Right Thigh 22
Right Bicep 11
Weight 137
Body Fat 19%

June 2, 2015 
Chest 34
Waist 29 
Hips 35 1/2
Right thigh 22
Right Bicep 11
Weight 136 
Body Fat 19%