Monday, August 03, 2009

1 week old

This past week has went by so fast "wowza". Baby Korbin is doing wonderful, he's up every 2 to 3 hours and sleeps normal we are very lucky with our little bundle of joy.

Training that has been so very hard only because I think back to how fast and how far I could bike and run before. That's when I have to remember that I had a baby only a week ago and so many women out there that couldn't do that, so take it slow.

I ran in H.F the other day with a Lisa it was a run that turned into a run/walk I thought everything was going to fall out "in a nice way I can say that :)"I knew the run was going to be hard but not that hard :O ~ However it was great she stayed with me the whole time we talked and she didn't say anything that would make me feel like I was slowing her down. Thank You Lisa for that! It was funny I've been training Lisa for the past two years and the role was on her feet working with me to get back to where I was.... :)

I biked my first 30 miles yesterday; I felt great well not to great when I was going up M after doing MM however I made it and flew down yy like I love to do came back home did some weights and stretched.

Today was an hour of Pilates and 20 mile bike

Train smart Sunshine's