Sunday, April 27, 2008

Training is going so very slow- I was riding bike yesterday for 2 hours I was done my tummy hurt so very bad. I can't run yet, but I can walk fast so I've been on the track as much as I can, then I've been doing Stairs at UWL almost everyother day! No abs yet! I can't wait until I don't feel any pain... "man oh man"




INSPIRATION
"You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times, so take a good look around. You may not know it now, but you're gonna miss this." - Song "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson afterwards." - Vernon Sanders Law

want them back. Don't forget to enjoy them now. (And know that you are so ready for May 18. Congratulations.)