Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lots and lots and lots going on

I have been moving the past couple days and wow has it been fun! My friend Ron, Tyler (my son) 4 of his friends, The Great uncle Todd and aunt Ramona helped me move in short notice I have to say "thank gosh for friends and family"! It was crazy Tyler, his friends and Ron moved my stuff until 12:30 am Saturday night we did get to bed until 3:30 am, I have so much stuff! So that's what I have been doing these past couple day's.

The good stuff!
However we did start the Y Challenge - Ironman Distance for the month of Feb.
The pool has been full, spinning classes have been crazy and the treadmill are on fire it's great to see so many people get into it. We have over 100 people signed up whoohoo!

Today I finished the 2.4 mile swim and I have 44 miles on the bike so far so good I'm looking at getting my running miles in this weekend and be done with my first indoor Ironman Distance Triathlon by Monday. My goal is to do 4 Ironman Distance Triathlon for the month of Feb. I will have to back off my weights a little but I think that will be fine.

The Start is going great!


Have a great night eveyone!