Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sick no more, time to fight it!

Today I was waken with a loud knock on my door it was Steve. "Good Morning Sunshine" he said I just wanted to see how you are feeling? Again the past few days I have been really sick in bed puking, aching all over, headache, stomach ache and dizziness that's it!
I'm feeling a lot better today, a little yuckie but it's time to fight it, so I thought I'm going to go to spinning which started at 8:00 and then run a hard 3 miles "This is to sweat out all the sickness"! I made it! I feel great so far so good however, I haven't ate anything yet so we will see.
Landen went to the pool while I took class and ran, he works on his swimming to see how many laps he can do. Landen said he did 10 that's down and back = 1 whooohooo, he's going to be my little triathlete! He is for sure like his mom!