Monday, September 25, 2006

Ironman Florida here we come!





Ok I think we have made our decision it's going to be Ironman Florida 2007 http://www.ironmanflorida.com/ now we just all have to get to the first part of the race done which is getting entered when it opens. Jim, Steve, Ron, Tracy, Taylor, and myself will be at a computers that day our fingers will be on the enter key and I hope we all get a conformation number.
I have to talk my uncle Todd about this he needs to do this with us. Todd is a Fantastic Athlete and this would be the icing on the cake. Todd was training for Ironman WI this year and unfortunately he couldn't compete with us do to a neck injury however, he will be better by next November so it's time to Ironman kick butt; plus it would be great to race with him and watch him come across that finish line and hear Todd Dale you are an Ironman! Check out his site: http://spandex-king.blogspot.com/index.html
We will be riding down together, staying together and having great day of racing. Whooohooo I can't wait! Darn we have to wait on training.