Monday, September 18, 2006

I week 1 Day after Ironman

Time for Recovery to be over!

I started running again today, I ran with some of my crazy friends that get up in the morning at 4:30 and start to run at 5:00 A.M no later. It was 47 degrees out "yea" that is cold for me, I hate the cold however, I have to get faster this year so suck it up and wear warm clothing. The only thing that hurt on me was my Achilles’ Tendons. We did a nice easy 3 miles and finished at 23:31 so that’s not too bad.
My weekly classes for the winter will be teaching 6 Spinning classes, 1-Total Body conditioning, 2 – Water classes and 2 Pilates classes. So I think I will be getting my exercise in. We will be running every Monday and Friday at the Lacrosse Y so if you would like to meet us again it’s at 5:00 AM and not 1 min. late. I think on Friday morning we will be running Granddad’s Bluff unless we have a race that weekend.
I will also be helping the Girls WACY Club out this winter. This club is for women only it helps them to get in shape to feel confident about them self’s so if you know any please send them my way.
"Living it up, Staying Strong, and Loving it" : )