Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Eye opening!


Life’s Journey!
Last Monday Elsie and I were involved in an accident (hit from behind at a red light).
Thankfully, we both have no major injuries. As I was transported to the hospital, thankfully I was not having a heart attack. After all the testing that we did everything looks good. Except two little nodules that they found in my lungs. We will be keeping an eye on those and re-check again in 12 months.
I do have whiplash and my back hurts incredibly bad! However, that will heal with rest, IBP and time.
We all say life is short, and it changes every day how true is that!
Get out and do the of the things you love to do, do the things you wish you could do, the things you dreamed of doing! Keep your circle small with no drama, and help others when you can!
Set your goals high and work to achieve them!
You never know when things could happen, so get out and “live your life!”
Thank you, Ann and Kate, for the incredible flowers for Elsie and me!!