Friday, April 23, 2021

The past year teaching fitness on Zoom, learning new skills for classes, and to top that off being a first year P. E teacher; learning new ways of teaching this time for kids (little Athletes I would call them)  has been so rewarding. I received a call to sub to sub 5K-2 graders I jumped on it right away and said yes. The  day went so fast thankfully the experience of working with 3-5 graders for the past year helped me out. The biggest skill was learning you can’t teach the same thing to 2nd graders and you would to kindergartens .That day I learned this is something I can see myself doing on a daily bases yep being a P.E teacher. Now ironically the P.E teacher at one of the schools is retiring I’ve decided to put in my application ya never know if you don’t try right? 

Yesterday I had my sit down interview with the principal, I felt it went great, after I got home I’ve signed up for some extra schooling she suggested.  I figured even if this one doesn’t workout I will still be able to Sub for classes and have more education behind me. 

Always remember if one door closes another door opens sooner or later! Never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone someday it could change your life... 

  I will totally admit I was nervous on August 26th 2020 however, if you want to be the best you can be at something PUT the work in and I totally did with YouTube, podcast and lots and lots of reading. 

Now look at me applying for a job I never would’ve a year ago....

Inspire. Learn. Teach on!