Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Covid 19 I hate you!

 My husband came up sick he went in to get tested and “What a disaster,” he has Covid so everyone needs to stay home as we’ve been home we’ve been cleaning up everything in the house. As were getting ready for Christmas our son all the sudden got sick. We went in right away to get tested I came back negative he turned up positive so the stress has been so HIGH. 

We’ve decided to keep the boys downstairs and the girls upstairs Elsie has been feeling good so we need to keep them apart which will be hard as soon as Elsie heard he was positive she cried and went right to a corner of the house and sat and cried. 

 I need to be able to express myself  so I will be using this to do that, if Elsie sees me crying she’ll get scared so I need to be strong for her so I will be using this to express myself.

Now to get caught up with my next few weeks of PE classes.