Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My new goal! 40/40

40 marathons by age 40. I'm 37 I have 7 under my legs.

I started this because I needed a goal and every year I do an Ironman or something crazy like that. Ironmans come and go just like everything else, then I'm looking for a new goal; as soon as I finish the event so, these next few years I'm going to be looking at "what Marathon or Marathons will I be doing" this year?.

Plus having two boys at home and looking at having another baby, I don't have the time or the money to do over priced sport any more! (Meaning it' s really gotten out of control with the entry fee, when I started doing IM they were $425.00 now $625.00 mmmmmmm). Also I can run with my kids and spend time with them too.

My next Half Marathon will be this weekend 10/24/10. My next Full Marathon will be 10/30/10 and 11/07/10 back to back weekends lets see how the body reacts to that!

Off to run 8 miles on the Dreadmill, Pilates with weights
I will keep you posted on my workouts starting today and how I feel!

Remember you are the only one who can make a change in your life start today!