Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ok here it is we're pregnant whoohooo.

This year is going to be training my self and 5 other athletes for Ironman WI 2009. We have a due date of August 1, 2009 Ironman is September 13th I’m going to try and keep up with my blog and show photo’s week by week (so if you don’t want to see a tummy and how big I’m getting don’t look on Sunday’s JK :). I will also include my workouts and how much weight I have gained so far 8 pounds they think that is because of my thyroid medication we had to do some adjustments and we will have to my whole pregnancy so much fun!!!!........ The number 1 thing is going to be the baby so I will be smart about this just to give you all heads up! I’ve been having a ton of headaches, sick to my tummy, nauseous, and dizzy so I’m going to take it slow until we get threw the first trimester which is 12 weeks.

ok time to watch Ironman Kona channel 13 in La Crosse and Onalaska WI