Monday, August 28, 2023

Volleyball Coach, CC Coach and let's throw in Football and Weight training too!


This week is the start of our kids after school sports, and I'll be Coaching two of them.
 I'm so excited as my daughter is for me to be Coaching Volleyball for her team. 
Korbinator starts Football and weight training today our days are going to be stacked. 
I just love it! 

5:00 am My Kona Training 
6:30 Kids up for School and Training 

11:00 Kona Training




Cross Country Coach 3:30-5:15  
                                                
                                                           


 6:00 -7:15 Volleyball Coach 
7:30 Home and Dinner

10:00 Bedtime with sweet dreams of what I have to do the next day! 


October ~we will be adding in Hockey for both of the littles....