Wednesday, June 01, 2022



Morning run 10 miles easy!! 



Then 40 mile ride followed by some excitement I have to share, 
I texted my dad before I road down 14/61 speed limit is 55 I better keep it at 54 🤣… Well when I put my phone back into my little bingo box and road down the hill like a rocket half wAy down the hill I hear a guys voice in my head sets, I said Baby brother I can’t hear you,  I’m riding down the hill, I call you when I get to the bottom, then I hear 911 are you ok? What?? I thought baby brother was messing with me, then I hear it again, I’m thinking what the heck my phone must have called 911!!!!! I stayed calm got down the hill and pulled over on my bike as I’m pulling over, I can hear the dispatcher saying she’s down 14/61 going into lax turning on M ( I said I’m ok, I’m ok,) I was riding down and must have call you as I was putting my phone away…. 
Then he asked are you in a motor bike? I said No I’m on my road bike he then says you were riding 52MPH  down that hill! I said to him thank goodness the speed limit is 55…. Before I hung up I did tell him I was riding M to NN to 162 to Hwy 33 down YY back up 14/61 in a matter of min. There were 3 officers riding on those roads ( I waved to all of them letting them know I was ok… 

Also my new ugly badass is beautiful kit 🤣 
Riding #firefly