Monday, January 08, 2018

My 2018 Goal is turning my dream into a reality-Will number 10 be it? We will soon find out..... My previous Ironman's and reasons I accomplished them..
☠️2005 Ironman Wisconsin watched it on tv and thought this looks awesome and tough I'm doing it! Signed up... and it really helped me get through my divorce .
πŸ™…2006 Ironman Wisconsin Cancer will not beat me while being a single parent. πŸ…2007 Ironman Louisville "Everyday Hero" Show Cancer Survivors/anyone you can achieve anything you put your mind to! 🏊‍♀️2007-Ironman Florida - Salt water can't be that bad!!!!! YIKES.....
🚴2008 Ironman Wisconsin- Finishing with my amazing uncle @tddale in mind-a darn deer wanted to get close to him while riding his bike and actually achieved it has he was training for IMWI.
πŸ‘Ά2009 Ironman Wisconsin- 6 weeks after having a baby! 🚷2016 Ironman Louisville 10 weeks after having a surgical hysterectomy and 2 hematoma's and not being able to walk. πŸ—»2017 Ironman Boulder- Thinking I'm going to kickazzzzz at this one however, the altitude kicked my azzzzz! No KONA
πŸ’œ2017 Ironman Wisconsin- Finishing with my Sister or as close as we could together. 🏊‍♀️🌺🚴🏻‍♀️πŸŒΈπŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
2018 - My Quest for Kona! As Sebassaestian Kienle would say "race In the sun!" #sebasseastiankiele #goalsintoreality #ironmanlouisville #ironman #raceinthesun
#dreamsturnedintogoals #myquestforkona #firewithin