Friday, October 09, 2026

Project 9:30 | Week 17 of 19 • Thursday


Wakey wakey, sunshine! ☀️
Another early morning at the Y, getting everything set up for TRX • Cycling • TRX! 💪🚴‍♀️
I’ll admit, though…I woke up feeling a little YUCKY today. 🤢 Not exactly how I wanted to start my morning, but I was thankful to make it through all my classes!
Afterward, I decided to keep things simple. A little afternoon walk, some fresh air, and letting my body do what it needs to do—RECOVER.
One of my goals leading up to October 24 is to cut back on added sugar. And holy bananas…maybe my body is wondering where all the sweet stuff went! 😂🍬
Whether that’s part of why I’m feeling off or not, one thing is certain: I’m listening to my body. No need to force extra miles when recovery is what I need most.
Meanwhile, the excitement is BUILDING! ❤️
I’m putting the finishing touches on my race bibs and organizing all those beautiful names I’ll be carrying for 50 miles.
Every name has a story. Every story has a purpose. And every mile will mean something so much bigger than a finish time.
The hard work is behind me. Now it’s about arriving healthy, fueled, rested, and ready.
It’s crazy how quickly these 17 weeks have flown by!
October 24…I’m getting SO excited! 🏃‍♀️❤️
#Project930 #Week17 #Fall50 #930Names #IronSunshine MovementIsMedicine UltraTraining RunningWithPurpose TrustTheProcess