Wakey, wakey, sunshine! Another early morning at the Y!
Started the day with TRX • Strength • TRX, followed by a short, easy run. 
I’ll admit it—one of the hardest things for me is NOT going all-out in my own classes.
Some instructors teach from the front and coach, while others do the workout right alongside their members. Both are absolutely perfect ways to teach—but I’m definitely someone who loves jumping in and doing it with everyone.
And honestly, how can you not?!
It’s 5:00 in the morning and these members are showing up ready to WORK. The energy is incredible. Some mornings it feels less like a fitness class and more like a 5 AM party! 

People often ask me, “How do you teach all those classes and then go do your own training?”
The answer is pretty simple:
Because it doesn’t feel like work. 
I genuinely love what I get to do. I love the members, the energy, the laughs, the encouragement, and watching people get stronger and accomplish things they didn’t think they could do.
Yes, Project 9:30 requires me to be smart about saving something in the tank for my own training—something I’m STILL learning.
But I wouldn’t trade these early mornings for anything.
When you’re lucky enough to do something you love, even a 4 AM alarm can feel like an invitation to a party. 
Grateful for another morning of movement, another short run, and another day doing what I love.
Week 16 keeps rolling!