Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Class

 Today in my class I had everyone (25 athletes) pick up their stuff and move it a different spot, everyone looked at me like what?? 

After class I said I hope all of you had fun in class today and I did something totally different then another instructor teaches! Everyone said yes it was a great class, it was challenging, and then I had that one person say why did you have us move?

 I said that was the "biggest" thing I taught you today in my class, you may or may not have caught on to it! 

I told everyone in life we all have difficult times, sometimes we feel out of place, sometimes we don't know what we're doing, sometimes we get too comfortable doing the same thing over and over or in this case in the same spot AKA "this is my spot"! However, as all of you have seen today you can get through anything, even if it's a different spot, if it's a hard class (use the modifications I give), or even if something is challenging you just have to put your mind to it and achieve it as all you did in class today!  

Don't ever get stuck in doing the same thing over and over you will not grow! 

Have a spectacular day, Sunshines!